[gui-talk] JAWS: Job Access with speech

Nadia Cioffi cioffi.nadia at gmail.com
Sat May 7 15:21:41 UTC 2011

Steve- I have until June 4 this year and then next year. I'm finishing up my
joiner year. Also, I might stay another year to work program. My credits are
on track. I don't want to this if they are not going do anything this. I'm
sick of Enterprise US (money is all they care about sometimes) Could I ask
my MCB concealer if there are serten cessations? Regarding being able get
things before a graduate?
Nadia
PS. Stave thanks for your help and intertrust in my issus (smile)