[gui-talk] will Webvisum be rendered useless?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Mon Jun 27 19:56:20 UTC 2011

Wayne:

I thought of VizWiz also. However, I think that, sooner rather than later, whatever entity has introduced this app is going to have to start charging a pretty penny to finance the "web workers" who are probably making minimum wage or less — or the service will pretty-much go belly-up just as Solona is doing. There ain't no such thing as a free lunch!

Mike