[gui-talk] Will webvisum be rendered useless?

Ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Mon Jun 27 20:42:04 UTC 2011

Hi good comments all and as usual Mike right on the button.  the problem with this capcha solver mentioned earlier is you apparently would have to somehow get a whole bunch of sites to run it.  that’s fine let’s say for a Facebook maybe, but in the case I was testing it on yesterday, that being the guest book of soul singer laura lee, or on my highschool alumni site and that guest book Well if I’m the only totally blind person ever to go to Rahway high, the webmaster sure isn’t going to make this work just for one alumni.  As for building in to a screen reader, Freedom scientific or GW micro or serotek would likely be in the same pickle as webvisum at least with firefox, and Firefox is more secure and it’s faster.