[gui-talk] will Webvisum be rendered useless?

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Sun Jun 26 20:02:31 UTC 2011

This could become a serious problem.  At some point, the software developers
at Webvisum will simply give up trying to keep up with each new release of
Firefox.  And because Solona is already on life support, there soon may be
no captcha solving solutions left.  I suggest hanging onto Firefox 4 or
earlier as long as you can.  Besides, the screen readers won't be able to
keep up with each new Firefox release, either.

Gerald