[gui-talk] Fwd: web site for podcasts of online interactive Window-Eyes scripting classes

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sun Feb 27 22:03:39 UTC 2011

From:    Chip Orange lists3717 at comcast.net
To:      gw-info at gwmicro.com

Hi all,

The first podcast of the online interactive scripting classes is now
posted. the web site is:

http://acorange.home.comcast.net/scripting

and the mp3 looks to be about 28 mb in size.

Of course there were some technical problems, but they'll get ironed
out, and I'll get better at this, as time goes on.

This first class was an introduction to programming concepts, and the
immediate mode script from GW.

If you download the immediate mode script, be sure to get the one from
GW and not the interactive VBScript from Jamal, which is designed to do
something slightly different.  The immediate mode script can be found
at:

https://www.gwmicro.com/App_Central/Apps/App_Details/?scriptid=1018

Anyone who can't attend the live sessions is welcome to submit
questions via email to me at:

acorange at comcast.net

Also, I seemed to have missed text messages this first time, so I've assigned a wave sound to be
played when one comes in, and if anyone wants to submit questions using
text, I think it will work from now on.

enjoy,
Chip

Regards Steve