[gui-talk] Fwd: online window-eyes scripting class starts today at 7 pm

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sat Feb 26 22:48:07 UTC 2011

From:    "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange at comcast.net>
To:      <gw-info at gwmicro.com>

Hi all,

if you're interested in learning how to program, and how to write
window-eyes scripts, we're starting our series of interactive online
window-eyes classes today (Sunday Feb 20) at 7 pm.  the plan is to record
each one, and to hold them every Sunday night at 7 pm est.  questions are
encouraged.

we'll be using TeamTalk, the default server for the U.S., the channel will
be named scripting, and the password will be gw.  All of this will be in the
attached scripting.tt file; which if the listserv doesn't let it through,
you can write to me directly and I'll send to you.

I should have mentioned that I'm going to attempt to record each
class, and create a web site for all the .mp3 files, describing what was
discussed in each session.  If it works out, I'll publish the address of the
site here.

Chip Orange
acorange at comcast.net

Regards Steve