[gui-talk] Windows Seven

Brian Blair brianblair at polarblairs.org
Wed Feb 23 20:40:03 UTC 2011

Hi,

I can't think of a good tutorial right off, but my family just got a Windows
7 laptop a few months ago.  I to have trouble finding a lot of the stuff I
can find with no trouble in XP.  However, one of the most helpful things I
found in Windows 7 is just to go to the start menu with control+escape.
That lands you in a search edit box and you can start typing the name of the
thing you're looking for.  This will bring up a list of matches and then you
just hit enter on the one you want.

Brian