[gui-talk] MS Project

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 01:05:25 UTC 2011

This is probably of no help, but: I know that there is some JFW
support since MS Project has a spot in the JFW Help system in the list
of supported applications. But I don't know how well or not well JAWS
works with Project. Perhaps getting JAWS and trying it out in demo
mode is in order? Just a thought.

Wayne