[gui-talk] MS Project

Ted Shelly tshelly at optonline.net
Tue Feb 22 00:29:29 UTC 2011

I use MS Project and have both Zoomtext and Window-eyes.  Project just does
not work with speech.  I can get by with high levels of magnification and
high-contrast color schemes, but it would be much easier if I had speech
feedback when navigating through tasks.  I would like to know if JAWS does
any better.  I've considered learning Window-eyes scripting just to write a
script for Project.

Ted Shelly, PMP