[gui-talk] Fwd: On this Week's Innovations: Various Items

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sat Feb 19 11:11:42 UTC 2011

From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info
To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

On this week's Innovations, we start off with our brief look at technology
in Technobits.
Following that, Mike Arrigo winds up his look at three navigation apps for
the iPhone.
Following Mike, Mary Emerson reviews Sara Camera Edition from Freedom
Scientific,
a stand-alone scanner and reading device.
We conclude this week's program with John Martin telling us all about
Rhapsody Blind,
JAWS scripts for the Rhapsody software.

The first airing of Innovations is at 17:00 UTC, 12 pm Eastern, 9 am Pacific
in the US, 5pm in the UK and 6 pm in Central Europe.

Don't forget the program can be downloaded or streamed from our program
gallery and is also available as a podcast.

Chrissie

Managing Director; the Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info

Regards Steve