[gui-talk] [gua-talk] Google Search Settings Page No Longer Accessible

Frendly_Nadia blindhelpfultech at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 21:24:27 UTC 2011

sorry did not mean for that to come across as criticize its just so
meny people um say something and think its fact. Thanks for clearing
it up thats it is the settings page yes I do agree its a mess. Did any
of you get the new layout for youtube. I have but do not understand
how to use it yet. Hav you noticed anything? My apoliges for that
misunderstanding. About mac how do u like it and would u tell me how
well voice over works and if the investment would be wearth the money?

Thanks for your mac information I have been hunting around for people
that know what voice over can and can not do and how they like it.
Also, happy hollidays to you
On 12/20/11, Ray Foret Jr <rforetjr at att.net> wrote:
> We do know what we're talking about!  We're talking about the Google search
> settings page.  Perhaps you should read more carefully before you criticize.
>

> Sincerely,
> The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!
>
> Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!
>
> Skype name:
> barefootedray
>
> Facebook:
> facebook.com/ray.foretjr.1
>

> On Dec 20, 2011, at 3:57 PM, Frendly_Nadia wrote:
>
>> Hey,
>>
>> Besides you all lost me I have not noticed a huge change in google's
>> website besides the edit boxs when you use the website for surching.
>>
>> I do not mind that people say or claim that things are not accessible
>> but, please please make sure you ask people before you say things on
>> this NFB mailing list. There is however a new layout to google that
>> they are or have already rolled out. graphicly its much bigger and
>> white on red buttens Some screen reader users will see the change with
>> screen readers. Another heads up is that youtube is getting a new GUI
>> .  So my advice is to start playing around with google. It has a lot
>> of good things need to get use to the new GUI as with new things comes
>> new user interfaces. Quick fact windows 8 is out for eaither develper
>> or beta release. Have some new technology and some things that people
>> at FS are going to have to overcome. Maybe they have already I do not
>> know, but I do know that JAWS 13 is out at this time. I know for sure
>> it is going to be a least a little change from windows 7. I tested the
>> windows 8 but, was not impressed with it. That is just my thought on
>> it make sure you ask around thoughts do vary on it quite a bit. Wish
>> you luck on your widows learning along with Google.
>> On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 6:44 PM, Rose Combs <rosecombs at q.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Wheat ever was accessible labs, the page I have used for several years.
>>>

>>> Rose Combs
>>> rosecombs at Q.com

>>> 708-444-2690 Office