[gui-talk] Google Search Settings Page No Longer Accessible

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Wed Dec 14 00:19:54 UTC 2011

And you know something else Gerald?  There are too many blind people, (mentioning know names mind you), who buy in to Google's false clame to be more accessible; and yet, fail to recognize what Apple®™ is doing for accessibility.  Now, of course, there's no sense kidding ourselves here.  Apple®™ has not done what I would call a perfect job by any means; and, to speak frankly, much work remains, however, if what we see today with this page is an example of Google's commitment to accessibility, The Earth is not only flat, it isn't even real in the first place.  That's how utterly rediculous this is folks.  Just plain stupid!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: