[gui-talk] best way to use Twitter

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 20:24:22 UTC 2011

I use Qwitter on my laptop a lot as well. I will probably continue
using Qwitter until it simply stops working. For Twitter on the mobile
phone, if you're on iOS, there are several apps out there that people
like. The native Twitter app seems to work pretty well and was
recently updated with VoiceOver improvements. There is also one called
TweetList that many blind folk use. There are both free and paid
versions of TweetList and both seem to work equally well. I don't do
Twitter on my iPhone a lot, but when I do, I tend to use TweetList.
The TweetList developers have also been very responsive for making the
app accessible and VoiceOver usable. For instance, there are several
places where double or triple tapping on a tweet will bring up more
options. Some other iOS Twitter apps include: Twitterific and Echofon.

Hth,
Wayne