[gui-talk] best way to use Twitter

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Dec 4 20:05:01 UTC 2011

I still use Qwitter.  There are some bugs in the
beta, it isn't perfect, but still works for
me.  Haven't used one of the replacements yet,
hope they come along, because I love the Qwitter
approach.  I used TWInBox a little, it is fine,
if you use Outlook a lot.  There is also the
easychirp web site, that some like.

Dave