[gui-talk] windows 7 loss of speech

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Dec 4 18:25:45 UTC 2011

If not written messages then at least a couple different windows sounds.
 Maybe incoming sms response for speech going away and outgoing sms for
when speech is coming back and those would be on the iphone.  That way
at least I wouldn't be trying to key things when the speech just goes
away and wouldn't miss system responses that might cause me to make more
informed decisions as to what to do and avoid doing in certain
situations.