[gui-talk] Windows 7 and total loss of sound

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Dec 4 04:01:49 UTC 2011

It would have been if all Microsoft developers were required to use screen
readers and not permitted to use mice, but I much doubt a single Microsoft
developer who worked on Windows 7 ever used a screen reader to develop
software and maybe (a smaller probability) none of them know what a screen
reader is or does or who would even have a use for a screen reader.  On my
job, many has been the time I've talked to N.M.C.I. support staff who
don't even know screen readers exist let alone anything else about them.
When Jaws goes through the speaker phone into their ears though, they