[gui-talk] Fw: Living independence for the visually impaireds.

Ken Lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 13:54:07 UTC 2011

racest islamist is anti blind alert this message below is now proof he is targeting blind and a message sterday is proof he supports the hacker group and it’s pending facebook atack will be reporting himt to google.  note the word impaired is a plural in the message below.  this man must be stopped he is anti NFB, Anti ACB let’s crush him now.