[gui-talk] JAWS 12 and Internet Explorer 7

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Aug 26 04:01:51 UTC 2011

Also, see if you can be provided with a link that will allow you to download
the PDF file as opposed to opening it from Internet Explorer. This process
works pretty well now but there are still occasions when our access tech
works better if we can open PDF files after saving them as opposed to doing
so indirectly from Internet Explorer.

Mike Freeman