[gui-talk] JAWS 12 and Internet Explorer 7

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Aug 25 22:56:53 UTC 2011

     Make sure you have enough memory, 2 gigabytes would be good, and
see that everything is up to date, windows, drivers, adobe acrobat IE etc.

If you can download PDF's to your computer, or point to them via the
network, not suing internet explorer, it might go better.  When you read
via IE, you are using the Adobe Acrobat plug-in which isn't as good or
reliable as the full acrobat reader.

Dave