[gui-talk] Screenreaders

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Aug 5 02:58:09 UTC 2011

I've heard there were issues with windows Live mail also.

Additionally, I gather Gary Wunder thinks some of the hang-ups in Windows 7
are JAWS-related. In truth, however, I have encountered them with NVDA also
or no screen-reader in the circuit. I did a disk cleanup and this may have
helped some but not sure. Also, when windows Update is doing its thing,
sometimes the system acts squirrely even with a powerful up-to-date
processor.

Is a puzzlement.

Mike