[gui-talk] Screenreaders

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Aug 3 14:56:09 UTC 2011

Also note that some computers actually have a "hot key" manager or something similar.  Such software may or may not be very accessible, but it might be
less dangerous to have someone go in there and see if they can disable or change this behavior than having them go into your BIOS settings.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson