[gui-talk] finding Adobe flash player in windows seven

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Apr 9 17:26:12 UTC 2011

Ken:

I think when the Flash player is up, there's an item in the systems Tray for
it and if you right-click on it, you can get to the parameters.

As Humberto and I have already said, as much listening as you seem to do,
you'd be better off to just bite the bullet and get high-speed Internet  and
consider it sheckles well spent.

Mike