[gui-talk] Problems Galore

debbi williamson debbi107 at atlanticbb.net
Fri Sep 24 00:57:55 UTC 2010

I am sure you are right, Lloyd, about this, but, JAWS would not activvate
until we did disable it.  And, there were a couple of times before we
disabled it that the "yes or no" question popped up in the background and,
without sighted assistance, we didn't know it was there.

And, I truly hear all that everyone has said about the Mac; but, we have
this laptop and I have to get it working.  I am getting to the pooint, this
week, that I am hating all things computer.