[gui-talk] Problems Galore

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 22 03:19:53 UTC 2010

Debbie,

It's the User Account Control which is causing the problem.  If you search
for it in the search box, when you press the start menu button, you should
be able to find out how to disable it, so it doesn't pop up.  I just can't
remember where it is, right now.  After it's disabled, you should have an
easier time authorizing JAWS; I hope!

Cindy