[gui-talk] Goggle madness

davidw dwermuth1 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 10 09:54:10 UTC 2010

Joel,

I use Google as my search engine as well.  I just tried it and it appeared
to work the same for me too.  Then when I down arrowed I ran into, "Screen
readers if you want to turn off instant..."  I then down arrowed without
clicking on that link until I ran into "search" and clicked it on.  It
worked using the down arrow and not using the tab key.

I will be waiting for a response from your dilemma as well as Google is my
search engine.

I don't like change and still use XP, internet 7, word 203, and the only
changes I make are the automatic updates by microsoft.  I am looking into a
new computer and lap top and dread having to use all this new updated
programs I suppose I will have pre-installed on my new ones.

I can only suggest using the down arrow keys until someone else has a better
explanation.

David Wermuth
www.atozadaptiveaidz.com
Email / David at atozadaptiveaidz.com