[gui-talk] Fwd: On this Week's Innovations: Amazing Radio, Thunderbird Tutorial and the Tyros 3 Keyboard

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Wed Sep 8 00:20:11 UTC 2010

This edition of Innovations can be downloaded from
www.theglobalvoice.info/gallery.php?show=innovations

Regards Steve.

From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info
To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

On this week's Innovations, Chrissie Cochrane talks to Paul Campbell of
Amazing Radio on its rapid rise to popularity over the last six months.

We then have the final part of the tutorial on the Thunderbird email client.

Finally in our series on the Tyros 3 instruments, we look at synth pads.

That's all on this week's Innovations, heard first at 17:00 UTC, 1 pm
Eastern, 10 am Pacific in the US, 6 pm in the UK and 7 pm in Central Europe,
on the one and only Global Voice.

Chrissie

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net