[gui-talk] Another question About My Printer Problem

Debbi Williamson debbi107 at atlanticbb.net
Tue Sep 7 21:36:01 UTC 2010

Hi,

A few days ago I wrote tellin of problems I have had with printing.  I
recently learned that, if I am fortunate enough to get the printer to print,
it adds a lot of other stuff to what is being printing.  For instance, I
printed a check today and little pictures of smiley faces and other stuff
appeared on the check.  I have recently re-installed the printer driver so I
really don't understand what the problem is.  Anybody have a thought about
this new information?
Thanks.