[gui-talk] Another brilliant piece of software: Rollback RX!

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Mon Sep 6 12:47:45 UTC 2010

Also using Rollback you can restore your PC to an earlier snapshot even
if Windows won't start but you would need sighted help to do this.  I
also like the fact that you can browse Rollback snapshots as virtual
drives and recover files from snapshots that have been removed from the
recycle bin.  It is also very useful for testing software as you can go
back to an earlier snapshot before you installed the software you're
testing if you don't want to keep it on your hard disk and it will
remove all traces of the program.  This is one product I wouldn't be
without.

Regards Steve.

On Sun, 05 Sep 2010 17:22:58 +0100