[gui-talk] Another brilliant piece of software: Rollback RX!

chris hallsworth christopherh40 at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 5 16:22:58 UTC 2010

Hello all!
I have just discovered this alternative to the discontinued PowerQuest
Second Chance or Roxio GoBack! It's called Rollback RX, and it's system
recovery for your Windows computer. It even works on Windows 2,000!
I am currently trialling it in a virtual machine. Anyone can use the
demonstration mode for 14 days before a full license is required to
continue use of the software. The problem is it's $60!
-- But so far I love it and my virtual machine restores in seconds!
Enjoy!

 From Chris H in Derbyshire