[gui-talk] More?

Good, John John.Good at city.pittsburgh.pa.us
Fri Sep 3 12:47:52 UTC 2010

I try saving all the stuff you want to keep and just do an
initialization of the c drive and do a factory restoration assuming you
have a restoration disk.  If you do not have one, call the manufacturer
and buy one from them.  You will need help with this.  Take it to a
computer shop, should not cost more than $150.00, unless you know
someone you can do it for you.  It's worth the money not to put up with
these headaches.  After you get your computer back.  Reinstall JFW or
whatever you use, the shop should have set up your e-mail, make sure
they do that for you.  reInstall your files that you backed up.
Download a good anti-virus and do a full scan of your files.  Your
computer shop can also do all this for you as well.  It might cost a
little more.
     John
      John