[gui-talk] PDF's; Empty Document

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Thu Sep 2 05:42:13 UTC 2010

Mike is quite correct.  Also, on the Mac side, Abby Fine Reader is the OCR tool I use to handle such occurrences.  IF you cannot afford an OCR tool to do the job, find a friend whom you trust implicitly and who has such tools; and, have them do the conversion for you.  This solution is less desirable however, because, if you're dealing with a documents the contents of which are highly confidential, you really would be placing a lot of trust in that friend that he/she will not even read the contents beyond confirming that the conversion has taken place.  That's why it's better to execute a solution yourself if you can.
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

A Very Proud and Happy Mac User!!!

E-Mail: