[gui-talk] Fwd: On this Week's Innovations: Various Items

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue Oct 26 11:52:26 UTC 2010

From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info
To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

On this week's Innovations, we start with our brief look at technology news.
Neal Ewers then reviews List Recorder, a very useful app for the Iphone,
available from
http://www.sixthmode.com/
After that, we hear about a new accessibility package from Poland called
Ivona, available from
http://www.ivona.com/accessability
.
we then have part 1 of  John Moor's review of the Kapten GPS app, again for
the Iphone, available from
http://www.kapsys.com
.
We round the program off with another look at some of the styles on the
Tyros 3 with Chrissie Cochrane.

Innovations is heard every Tuesday at 17:00 UTC on the Global Voice.

Any comments may be addressed to innovations at theglobalvoice.info.

Chrissie

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net