[gui-talk] Fwd: On this Week's Innovations: Various Items

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue Oct 12 09:04:48 UTC 2010

From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info
To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

On this week's Innovations, heard on Tuesday at 17:00 UTC on the Global
Voice,  and available from our program gallery after its first airing, we
start with our brief look at technology news
in Technobits.
We then hear from Byron Lee from Horizons for the Blind  about a great new
website that will be of help to blind and visually impaired people,
directionsforme.org.
After that, Brandon Armstrong tells us how to make your Ipod into a GPS
system with a new piece of software called Navigon from Dual Electronics,
available from the Apple store.
After that, it's time to play.  Raul Gallegos shows us two more games for
the Iphone.
We round the program off with more styles from the Tyros 3 demonstrated by
Chrissie Cochrane.
Chrissie
Managing Director; the Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info