[gui-talk] How internet explorer can protect you from Microsoft

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Wed Oct 6 12:16:53 UTC 2010

Hi list members I think something is wrong with Microsoft security
essentials so went to Microsoft to get a fresh copy and guess what.  When I
selected the windows operating system and proper language IE 8 came back saying
To protect your computer's security Internet explorer has blocked you from
downloading from this site.  Any Idea what is going on and how I can  correct
it?  Going to try the same thing with firefox.  Imagine that  IE 8 is so
good it will even protect you from antivirus programs and their  Dangers
wasn't that nice of Microsoft to install that security measure.