[gui-talk] Using becky! with Screen Readers was Fwd: Updated Becky! Help File for Version 2.56

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Wed Oct 6 12:03:54 UTC 2010

Hi all,

People who use Becky! as their email program available from
www.rimarts.co.jp may find the following message that was sent to the
Becky! Mail list helpful.  This is an alternative to the help file that
comes with Becky! Instructions for using this file with Becky! are
included in the Zip file you need to download.  -Steve.

From:	david dskirk at usa.net
To:	beckymail at yahoogroups.com

I try to stay close to Becky! releases, but my update slipped a bit. If
interested, my latest supplemental help file is now available at
http://davidskirk.org/becky/ If you installed the latest Becky! version
2.56 then you already have a lot of what is in this file, but this new
file has several additional topics and features, since I try to stay
ahead of the official releases. This also includes information for
visually impaired users that Chris G submitted and I added some
information regarding the recent post on aliases. A list of major
changes is documented in the download.

This is kind of a hobby for me and it's my way of learning Becky!. I
now understand AND, OR and NOT for filtering and I finally learned how
to edit that darn Quick Memo... :) and other stuff... Seasoned gurus
will find nothing here, but my hope is to help other new or casual
users. David.

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com