[gui-talk] Recommend Scanner?

Debbi Williamson debbi107 at atlanticbb.net
Sun Oct 3 14:19:57 UTC 2010

Thanks, Dave.  Very helpful.

-----Original Message-----
From: gui-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:gui-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of David Andrews
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2010 9:24 PM
To: NFBnet GUI Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [gui-talk] Recommend Scanner?

Whether or not you have a document feeder depends on what you
read.  If you do large numbers of individual pages, a feeder can be a
time saver, if not, it will probably just be in the way.  We have
been buying Cannon's and Epson's at work lately instead of HP.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920