[gui-talk] Recommend Scanner?

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 01:35:06 UTC 2010

At one time several years ago, I had heard someone from Kurzweil
Educational Systems say that pretty much any Epson scanner would work
well, or well enough for Kurzweil 1000 anyway. Probably the same would
hold true for Open Book. Though I'm not one for going to a computer
store and pointing at any old scanner without checking with the OCR
company first, this was good to hear. I haven't looked for scanners
for awhile, so not sure if things have changed with the Epson scanner
reasoning.

Wayne