[gui-talk] Friend just went blind

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Tue Nov 30 19:03:08 UTC 2010

There is a similar and less expensive system called CDESK, which is
produced by a company here in southern CA, but, at this point, I'm sure
he's dealing with issues that are much more important than doing Email.
If he just lost his sight, it is important to let him know that there
are solutions available, but let him ask you, rather than shoving a lot
of info at him all at once.

Andy