[gui-talk] Problem With New Adobe Reader 10

James Pepper b75205 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 16:36:45 UTC 2010

Gerald:  Generally Adobe does not work out all the bugs of their new
software until about a year after it is released.  I always recommend that
you never buy an Adobe Product its first year of release, let them sort out
all the bugs and use the previous version, that works!

Particularly Acrobat, I remember several years ago they had introduced a
problem which caused JAWS to skip pages and they knew about it from the
get-go but didn't bother to fix it until a year later.  Always make sure you
have previous editions on your computer before you make any changes.  They
have some fundamental problems that make their content inaccessible and
these problems are consistent across all of their products, but the only way
they will figure this out is to find the problem themselves, they will not
listen to anyone else and since they are not blind, that isn't going to
happen anytime soon.

James