[gui-talk] Anybody got subscribe info for bblind audio list?

Jerry Howell howell1950 at comcast.net
Thu May 27 18:55:30 UTC 2010

Hi Joel,

I will come out of lurking mode and respond to your question.

I believe you would have to use a program such as sound Forge or Gold Wave
to do what you want.

The way to subscribe to the pc audio list is to go to the site and fill out
the simple form.

http://pc-audio.org/

since I am writing to you, I would like to chat with you about an article
you wrote many years ago.  I read it in a Braille Mirror, and it touched a
chord.

My email is howell1950 at comcast.net if you would contact me.

Jerry Howell