[gui-talk] Anybody got subscribe info for bblind audio list?

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Thu May 27 00:43:51 UTC 2010

I  have just one problem at the moment. I'm deaf in one ear, but wasn't
always, so I  want to merge channels 1 and 2  into one single channel on
stereo mp3 files or, if need be, ripping the CD's to mono mp3.

If no one here knows how to do this pretty simply (I'm not an audio tech
guy)do you have the subscribe address to the blind audio mailing list? It's
been years since I  last visited there, and can't remember. Thanks,
Joel