[gui-talk] Reexplaining reading email for sighted people

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Thu May 27 02:12:06 UTC 2010

Just a  mistype. Thanks.

----- Original Message -----
From: " Rob Tabor" <rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 5:54 PM
Subject: Re: [gui-talk] Reexplaining reading email for sighted people

Hi, Joel and Gerardo.
I assume Joel knows this but for clarity's sake I'll mention that the macro
to retire JAWS is insert+F4, whereas insert+F7 produces a list of clickable
hyperlinks in a web browser or email client. That being said, I agree with
Joel's suggested methods of disabling JAWS to benefit a sighted user for
viewing email or for naving the GUI intgerface for any Windows application.
HTH
Rob Tabor