[gui-talk] pnctuation adjustment in Jaws

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Wed May 26 18:59:54 UTC 2010

I  managed to creat one voice profile solely for editing, with all
punctuation. But to invoke it, if of course I  don't want to put up the
Insert V on-the-fly menu-- no "end run" sggestions, please-- I  have to put
up the Jaws Window, go to the voices options, arrow down to that name, and
hit Enter.
Isn't there a two-key hotkey command, something beginning with the Insert
key, that can consolidate this provcess? anyone remember?

I'm using Jaws 11x, latest, and Word 2000. Which must certainly work in this
function just like Word 2003, and maybe beyond.

Thanks. Failing that, where do I look in the Jaws help documentation for
this?
Tgb=bajs'=-
Joel