[gui-talk] Reexplaining reading email for sighted people

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Wed May 26 18:16:24 UTC 2010

Gerardo,

Why not just exit Jaws momentarily (Insertt F7( so they have a  "normal"
screen to work with, and then start it up again with your hotkey (you do
have one, when it's time for you to sit back down at the computer? I  do it
with several friends that way, and it works out great. Thy  even learnhow to
exit Jaws, although no matter how hard I  try to teach them, they usually
neglect to start it up again. It's as so many women complain, how hard it is
to get men to close the toilet seat. But that may be  a little off topic.,
no?)