[gui-talk] Reexplaining reading email for sighted people

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 16:03:34 UTC 2010

Hi guys: I'll see if I can explain myself a bit better in regards to the
question I posted some time ago about sighted people reading emails while
using Jaws.
My family says that they guide themselves by the mouse pointer when reading
emails or other material onscreen, thus my question when my virtual cursor
is at the top of the document my family says they can read what's on the
middle of it. so probably my question is how to go about putting the mouse
pointer on the first line of the document so that they can move the mouse
pointer themselves while scrolling through the document like they usually
do? Hopefully I can now make myself clear.
Gerardo