[gui-talk] How to make headers in a Word 2000 document?

Joel Deutsch jdeutsch at dslextreme.com
Mon May 10 02:37:16 UTC 2010

L.,
I'm sorry, but all I wish to learn is the keyboard way to create a header
and yes, that means s repeating line of ext with a changing page number, and
the talk about headings and level simplyy confuses me. Does anyone get what
I'm talking about? I want to know how to accomplish this with Jwas and then
close the function with a special key command like alt c for Close. It used
to be like this. I've simply forgotten how to do it. Simple compared to what
youse guys are talking about with headings and levels and so forth.

u    Ugh.he