[gui-talk] Fwd: on Innovations this Week Tyros, Low-Cost OCR Packages and Winamp

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Tue May 4 09:50:32 UTC 2010

 From:    Chrissie Cochrane chrissie at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      whatson at theglobalvoice.info

Once again, another tuesday, time for another Innovations, at 17:00 UTC, 1
pm Eastern, 10 am Pacific.

On this week's program, we hear from Jorgen Hansson who tells us Tyros 3
users how to import .wav files onto the instrument's hard disk.

We then hear once again from Michael Lauff of Serotalk about three
relatively inexpensive scanning and reading packages.

Finally in my discourse on Winamp, I look at the playlist editor.

That's Innovations, at 17:00 UTC on the one and only Global Voice, the most
interactive station on the internet.

Chrissie
Managing Director; the Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info