[gui-talk] I think Convio out foxed themselves.

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sun Mar 28 02:38:38 UTC 2010

Hi Gui-talk list, Ken here with a question.  I was wondering if anyone
knew what the error is when this happens.  Today, I tried to send out race  for
independence messages using the filter of fonor status.  I filtered  those
who have not yet donated.  I typed the message and when I hit the  send
button, it said error detected this doesn't appear to be a real email  address.
It's almost as if the send too field doesn't even exist.   The send to
field is for new recipients. but even if I enter into it, the same  error
message happened.  So instead of using the send them a reminder I  used the
conventional email link and added the addresses manually by selecting  them from
the address book and hitting the add recipients button.  I've  sent an email
explaining the problem to headquarters, but that still has me  baffled.
Does anyone know what type of error is actually happening and is  there any way
it can be corrected?  Does it have anything to do with the  upgrade of the
site and the little Trash can graphic buttons that you can now  used to
delete the contacts you don't want?  I can't tecnically send out  thank you
emails to donors without going to everyone and deleting all but those  who
should get a thank you.  Did convio do an upgrade that out smarted  themselves
and make our race site to cute?  Were they trying to get to much  eye candy in
to it?