[gui-talk] Fwd: NVDA 2010.1, Android, and a cool headset all on Innovations this week!

Steve Pattison srp at internode.on.net
Sat Mar 27 13:38:53 UTC 2010

 From:    Naama Shang naama at theglobalvoice.info
 To:      whats on whatson at theglobalvoice.info

This week on Innovations, we start off with a very cool segment from Steve
Cutway about a really neat sounding Plantronnix headset.
We move on to the new NVDA release, and hear from Jamie Teh who speaks to
Geoff Shang about new features, bug fixes, and long term goals for the
project.
We wind things off with a review of a phone that runs Android, and what can
be done with it right out of the box, as far as accessibility goes.

Innovations first airs on Tuesday at 17UTC, that's 1pm US Eastern, 10am US
Pacific, and 7pm in Central Europe only on The Global Voice
www.theglobalvoice.info

The show also airs on Taping For The Blind
www.tapingfortheblind.org
on Fridays at 4am and 4pm US Central.
So join Chrissie Cochrane, as she guides you through another super exciting
segment of Innovations, a production of The Global Voice, the most
informative, entertaining, and interactive station on the Internet.
Sincerely,
Naama Shang
Executive Producer
Innovations

The Global Voice is owned and operated by TGV Media, on the web at
www.TGVMedia.org

Regards Steve
Email:  srp at internode.on.net
MSN Messenger:  internetuser383 at hotmail.com