[gui-talk] Windows 7 and MS office 2003

Les Kriegler kriegler at nycap.rr.com
Sat Mar 27 11:25:26 UTC 2010

Hi Cathy,

Well, everything is resolved.  With Window-Eyes, it was a simple matter of installing the Office 03 sets.  I had installed the sets for 07 because I thought we were going to receive that version.  Now that we'll use 03, I just had to install those sets.  With Jaws, the User Account notification was lowered to 33%.  By default on my hP system, it was set to 66%.  I did not realize the User Account settings impacted on accessibility issues, but apparently, that is the case.  So all is well.

Les